Tuesday, June 5, 2012

-Its All About How You Respond-

I for one was shocked of how "inappropriate" Kate Winslets “My Heart Will Go On” comment , if you didn't hear it went something like this “I wish I could say, ‘Oh listen, everybody! It’s the Celine Dion song!’ But I don’t,” “I just have to sit there, you know, kind of straight-faced with a massive internal eye roll.” ... oh well we have an opinion but seriously when she's suppose to be an acquaintance i think kate should've known better , But lets keep teaching kate grace to celine .. check out her response : “‘My Heart Will Go On’ gave me the opportunity to be associated with a classic that will live forever. If I just count how many times I’ve sung it, maybe it’ll get me sick,” “If she feels tired just hearing it, and, like, throwing up, I’m glad she was not the one singing it.” 
Kudos Celine for the amazing responce  !!!