Friday, July 1, 2011

-Question of the day-


Hiii !! thanks for your email , well …. am not a skin expert let me tell you , but I definitely take care of my skin , I use any sunscreen on hand ! (I don’t tan!) ! and as a Muslim I feel fortunate that I get to wash my face 5 times a day coz water helps hydrate the skin and gets rid of the dust and germs !
as for products, i have a before bed ritual, I remove my make up using my favorite johnsons 3 in 1 facial wipes , then wash my face with a cleanser ( soap , liquid …ect.) recently I discovered the GARNIER exfo brusher wash , its amazing ….in the end you get this super cool fresh feeling which I always look forward to feeling :p , then I end it with moisturizing my face , my choice of moisturizer has been the same for years and years , my mother introduced me to La Roche posay’s prodects and that’s all I use since then ! I believe as a 23 year old am still young to start playing with my face, using strong creams now will reduce its effect later! think smart ,Look young longer ….
Hope this is helpful,
Loads of love ,
Hunoof hamad