Tuesday, July 26, 2011

-Keri Hilson ,,,,Its just not OK !-

So Keri Hilson has been the most hated celebrity on twitter (well Charlie sheen can a rest now … FOR NOW:p ) …… first she tweets a picture saying :

*gasp* Amy Winehouse resurrected to party w/ me!!! (seriously, uncanny resemblance)
And that’s when it all started , fans kept sending her mean stuff so she tweets :

Come on, I mean no harm. All due respect. But really the resemblance freaked me out. This was simply the best tribute ever. #RIPAMYWINEHOUSE
And :
Bedtime. I apologize 2 anyone who might’ve taken it the wrong way. As a fan, I thought it was cool that she dressed up to honor Amy.. (ctnd) (ctnd) I had no ill intent, but I understand how it appears insensitive…my bad twitterville. For real. Good night

well am sure we all agree that she shouldve known better in the first place