Saturday, June 4, 2011

-P.S,Random Thoughts -

Through life Ive learned so many lessons , Iv learned them from people around me , some taught me how to trust , some taught me why I should think twice , some were examples to learn from and some have always been a teaching angel in disguise.
They say curiousty killed a cat , but iv learned better from Albert Einstein when said "I have no special talents , iam only passionately curious" knowledge doesn't run looking for us , we must seek knowledge ,so I choose to CAST MY NET WIDE !
Don't think of life as contest ,u need to win , instead " be moderate in order to taste the joys of life in abundance" -Epicurus
live up to ur expectation not down to ur doubts.
Most importantly BE TRUE and REAL ,fight for what u believe in but accept opinions gracefully .
a dear friend always reminded me of this saying " its not the size of the dog in the fight its the size of the fight in the dog "
Appreciate your loved ones , they are ur mirror and anchor.
life is that one gift that u should spend the rest of your life thanking god for !
When I look at my life I only see people who inspire my respect !
And Oh Black you were right , "
It's a wonderful, wonderful life"
Alf El7mdellah <3
And as ur off to bed count ur blessings <3
Loads of love ,
Hunoof Hamad