Tuesday, May 17, 2011

-Cant Take My Eyes Off of You-


Iv had my eyes on those beautiful shoes by Miu Miu since march , they took my breath away !!!! am very precise when it comes to buying shoes , I don’t go for the name nor for the “I want it coz everyone has it” , I look for a pair that signify my taste and personality , and what I love about those from the MIU MIU fall/winter’11-12 , that they do !!! when I told my friend (blogger HOTNESS MONSTER) about them she was like “Those are so YOU”! I love statement shoes , the glitter and suede scream STATEMENT all the way! I must also state how astounding the whole collection is!! the line is just CHIC on different levels , the oversize clutch , semi cat eye sunnies , knee length dresses … what more can I say , one of the best F/W collections by far !