Thursday, November 18, 2010

-Its a hunoof thing -


When I was 5 my mom got me my first pumps from the Disney store down at oxford street , I thought …it couldn’t get better …..IT DID ….. when I was 9 my mom got me my first make up kit , remember the once that had all the eye shadows ,nail polish lipstick … I thought ….it couldn’t get better….IT DID …. When I was 12 I had my hair highlighted wore eyeliners had acrylic on my nails I was trying to be an adult oh and I had my frist cellphone…. I thought ,it couldn’t get better …..IT DID ….. when I was 15 , I met STEPS the band while I was in London , they were my everything( corny I know ) I went showing off straight away ( incase I didn’t mention I was inlove with lee …yuk ) I thought ….it couldn’t get better …IT DID …. When I was 17 , I gave the speech at my graduation , as nervous as I was seeing the Proud look on my families face , it was PRICELESS …I thought it couldn’t get any better …..IT DID …. Now that am 22 I look back seeing the person iv become and how am proud of myself and all the things iv accomplished (el7mdellah*) I mean being able to feel that is inestimable …….IT CANT GET ANY BETTER! .......23 ?will prove me wrong ?

P.s
Inshallah*