Friday, November 19, 2010

-Happy Birthday To Me -


WOW !! Am still speechless , I have an amazing family seriously ,who made the effort to all be their with me at 12 sharp to shower me with gifts and blow my 23rd candle together AMOOT FEKOUM !!! and my amazing friends who stayed awake to wish me a happy birthday and send me amazing words and status'es U MADE MY BIRTHDAY I adore u guys !, thank u my lovely readers for ur emails am SPEECHLESS and Thank u for all the tweeets , ah u guys are amazing loads of love goes out to u guys, last year I throwed myself a party , this year am waiting to see what's planned for me , just decided what outfit , abaya , bag ....ect. Ill be wearing today , I glam up for my birthday and treat myself <3 anyways off to bed ....Thank u again
LOADS of love
Hunoof Hamad