Wednesday, August 11, 2010

-Summer 2010" 17/6 to 10 /8" -

Ramadan kareem everyone , oh yes Am HOME :) el7mdelllah the past 54 days I spent in Europe between Geneva, Paris and London were amazing , thank u to my very lovely family who made this trip wonderful ,n my beautiful people , who I had so much fun with , noniboo u were the only thing that was missing this year mkanich kan 5ali , bs el jayat akthar inshallah ;) iv been complaining for the past couple of days that I don't want to go back (well it happens every year :p) and I felt depressed as soon as I reached home , but then my best friend roiya altayar made it all better I loooove u !!! I also forgot to count my blessing and thank god that I had an amazing time first day ramadan was great to the fulliest el7mdellllah, as for blogging , its ramadan and I uselly concentrate a lot on religion. So my updates will be little........