Wednesday, August 4, 2010

-its not urs to share -


It took me by surprise as I got broadcasts today of this post I wrote last night "Being beautiful is skin deep , be a stunner , love the spot light but never acknowledge the attention ,keep an open mind , yet beware of wolves in sheeps clothing , don't seek perfection , let ur tiara slip a little , remember when accepting a flattering remark do it graciously , god didn't promise us everyday would be wonderful ,so take the good with the bad , choose ur battles , but remember a fine general never let's his soldiers c him sweat and the best way to catch a thief ? Is to take him by surprise ! Be inspirational rather then typical , live and love but find a common ground , don't distance ur self, life is a party , put ur heels on and dance till u can't feel ur feet , write ur life script generously , keep smiling someone's always watching and as ur day comes to an end , count ur blessings !
Sleep tight
By
Hunoof Hamad" as much as am flattered that its being broadcasted (which means its good) but then who ever broadcasted should’ve linked it back to me , so to whoever started that broadcast, you could’ve simply left the BY HUNOOF HAMAD everyword and idea was written by me so its only fair that u mention my name ! so plz from now on if you want to share something LINK IT TO THE BLOG or me ! id be thankful ….