Sunday, May 2, 2010

-In Her Brain-

If I can Trun sappy to happy, then U Can, the princess and the frog is my spontaneous inspiration , Opps there's a lie in believe ummm believe anyways ;) I believe problems are best solved at the spot , don't u? Well have u ever felt overwhelmed that it freaked u out ? And u never knew how to say it, coz u may sound ungrateful? Welll ur grateful anyways :) Where do u find happiness ?? I find them in as little as a flower , park Benjamin once said "flowers are loves truest language " , do u cry ? I do and god It feels good! ,, do u hesitate ? Well my advise is never do something if ur <3 is not in it ! ,, love or life? Why choose when u can have both , sometimes a perfect balance is all it takes,, Feeling unworthy?don't! Appreciate ur self for others to be able to do the same ! ,,, trying to fit in ? where's the fun in that , STAND OUT ;) ,, have nothing to do !?? That's where day dreaming step in , DREAM DREAM DREAM , dream BIG ! Didn't Vincent von gogh tell us , not to quench our inspiration and imagination Well remember ur limits is the sky and P.s dreams do come true !( Princess and the frog told me so and yes IAM 22 years old , thank u very much :p) God loves u more then u love ur self <3 try to accept what he gives u , keep an open mind! make the best out of everything ,even a Zest coz according to Christian dior "zest is the secret of all beauty there is no beauty that is attractive with out a zest " and as ur off to bed count ur blessing , I know I will ;) Good night !
Big love ,
Hunoof Hamad