Tuesday, April 13, 2010

-More than just another brain dumpster-


I think am ready to admit that am literally annoyed about how slow my internet is ! I mean one mint it’s all ROCKET FAST ! the next it’s like a turtle ! anyways Today was a great day for me ! didn’t have a good night sleep was a bit annoyed but I believe that “do what you can to fix things , be honest and real to yourself , if you couldn’t just let go ) !! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR MAKING MY DAY DEAR !!I LOVE LOUBUTINS MIN GALB !!!! My cousin came up with this idea I can’t wait to start ! talking about it makes me so excited !hope it turns out great have I mentioned that today I received the most THOUGHTFUL amazing Gift ever !!!!! they put a smile in face whenever I look at them ! LOVE IT !!! I hate lies , but I can deal with people lying but what I can’t deal with , is lying by using god’s name , its so sad to see people you care about do that ! I wish people understand that even if the truth hurts lies hurt worse ! always represent ur self as a lady! To be able to have people treat u gracefully u need to believe in urself , Be the Queen u Know u Are ! How lucky I am to have fabulous ladies in my life that I proudly call my friends i LOVE YOU QUEENS !
And remember as ur off to bed Count ur blessings !
BIG LOVE
Hunoof Hamad