Friday, April 23, 2010

-Fashion Does make u happy -

Today was so MUCH FUN !!!! it felt like fashion week in london it was all about fashion !!! i cant say alot now but all i can say is I CANT WAIT for the lunching of the fashion dairy boutique , THE IDEA is so amazing , i know the owner so i actually fought to get my hands on this BEAUTIFUL pastle peach with pearl studd shoes that was made in the late 80's and lucky for me it was my size , i wont let go ......... I WENT CRAZY !!!! :p
*The shoes from Fashion dairy boutique


*i musts thank the lovely day & night nurse that kept me going the whole day and balance my flu , its the best thing ever must i mention the BLUE PILL (night pill) last night i knew what a perfect goodnight sleep feels like !!!

*yesterday i was reading ELLE MAY UK ( Demi moore cover) and when i reached ELLE edits i saw a louis vuitton bag that my mom bought me but i never carried coz i thought it would look wrong with the ABAYA , but today i carried it and it looked amazing !!!!!


*Clash of the titans is amazing !!! AVATAR amazing !!! director Louis Leterrier did a really great job !!! LOVE IT !!!

* Ursula

So much for true love!