Tuesday, April 6, 2010

-10 Corso Como-


My Favorite Fashion blogger , who is also a very dear friend Estefania C. Garcia Btw check out her blog ( http://estefaniapersonalshopper.blogspot.com/) contacted me on my last day in milan and told me about this place
10 Corso Como which I like to call it fashion heaven in Milan , its not just a Boutique , it has a art gallery and coffee shop and clothing for both men and woman , hard to find and must haves are all there ! it’s the must STOP for fashionista’s , while I was there I bought loubiz , manolo’s , u’ll also find dress that uv seen on VOGUE models !!!! AND I LOVVVVVVVVVVE THEIR CORSO COMo tee"z !!! and guess what the sister of the owner (Carla sozzani ) is franca sozzani , who was the editor in chief of vogue italia for over ten years !!! i mean seriously who knows fashion better ?