Monday, March 22, 2010

-Scream for Ice-Cream-


I love ice-creams but I hate the brain freezing , I don’t care its cold outside , ill eat ice-cream anyways :p so I was thinking of my best ice-cream/gelato places ,Of cource nothing beats londons ice-cream van ! the 50p Softie is to die for , add a flake thw :p anyways everything they have to offer is so good ! ummmm Gelato Mio in LONDON am not good with street names *blushing* but the cherry and yogurt and vanilla are the best , IL MASSIMO DEL GELATO in Milan hope the spelling is right BUT seriously I remember when we took a taxi ( CRAZY ITALIAN TEXI ) at night just to eat their gelato before we left Milan ! SO GOOD !! ANY FALOVR U WANT ULL FIND !!! if ur in geneva Galato Mania will be ur best pick !!!! the orange gelato is AMAZING !!!!! Finally DUBAI , I am sure uv all heard of Morelli's Gelato in the Dubai mall !!! ……………..BTW EVERYONE SHOULD TRY THE ROSE GELATO ! YUMMY !!!