Monday, March 22, 2010

-Macaroon-


OK am in class right now ! and OMG I started thinking of Laduree’s Macaroons , I have to wait umm 4 more days for my laduree macaroon to arrive ….my fav flavors are : Vanilla , rose petal, caramel with salted butter , orange blossom, lily of the valley aaaaah and I want to try the Alice in wonderland apple flavor ! anyways till then I was thinking of trying to make them my self !
I found this Recipe for vanilla Macaroon :

Serving: 20
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes

Ingredeints

5 cups flaked sweetened coconut
3 egg whites
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract

instructions
1.Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
2.Mix together all the ingredients. Make mounds about 1 inch high and 1 inch wide.
3.Place the mounds about 1 inch apart on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Bake
for about 15 minutes or until the macaroons are just turning brown