Wednesday, January 20, 2010

-Am I bright enough to shine in your spaces? -

Hello beautiful people ,
Today was seriously Fun ..... if only i knew my body would hurt that much after the SKIING trip i would have worked out a bit before we left !! i cant look right or left my neck is killing me !!! BUT ITS SO WORTH IT !!!! anyways I FINALLY BOUGHT A PLANT <3 actually i bought two baby plants ! i wanted to buy one a long time ago but didnt have enough time .... anyways if ur wondering why i bought a plant then here is WHY .....because i want to see something grow !! seriously i love taking care of something i remember how i was so happy while i was taking care of "casper" my rabbit who BTW i took care off for 6 months then i had to let go of him so i left him in the garden and he met this female Rabbit and now they have BABY <3 anyways am planing to start my own little garden and plant flowers when am back in dubai ....OKAY so today is my cousins birthday , and there was a gathering in this amazing place called Nirvana in rue du rhone <3 the food is seriously AMAZING "indian cuisine" and the birthday cakes was to die for ...... <3 ......OKAY I SHOULD MENTION THAT I FOUND THE MOST AMAZING PAIR OF LOUBOUTIN today ......Ahhh it deserves a full post speaking about it :p ..... Oh and finally the the Michael Kors for Estée Lauder make up collection is OUT <3 aaaaaaah it deserves a full post its self too :p .....anyways i cant wait to flip the pages of all the fashion magazines since all the february issues are all out <3
My best friend told me today to " U can find happiness in the smallest places
Loads of love ....
Hunoof hamad ...
*My plant(s) <3


* february issues


*Nirvana
http://www.nirvana-geneve.ch/